Maria Leise is an award-winning soprano from Connecticut who sings English and Korean pop songs. She accompanies herself on piano, guitar and ukulele.
Maria largely taught herself to read, write and sing in Korean using resources on the internet.
Before her 16th birthday, Maria performed publicly and to great acclaim at dozens of venues in Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Vermont, including
- Live performance on iCRV Radio
- Opening twice for Braiden Sunshine
- Twice winning the “Voice of Podunk” youth singing competition at the International Bluegrass Music Association award-winning Podunk Bluegrass Festival
- Twice finishing second in the Brooklyn, CT Fair Youth Talent Competition
- “That was flawless”
- “Voice of an angel”
- “Best performer we’ve ever had”
- “Should definitely go on ‘The Voice’”
Maria is interested in vocal work in English, Korean or both as a
- Solo performer
- Lead or backup singer
For bookings please contact info@MariaLeise.com